AVA Community - RPG Maker VX & Ace Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome        IRC IRC  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
kzar
What do you read? Vote_lcapWhat do you read? Voting_barWhat do you read? Vote_rcap 
A.v.a.
What do you read? Vote_lcapWhat do you read? Voting_barWhat do you read? Vote_rcap 
LadyLeilani
BlackMuffin
Kalez
Dan
xShaddy
Hero
Kaptain J
Amycha
Latest topics
» ASTM A6 A6M
What do you read? Emptyby haralav Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:36 am

» Powered By SMF 2.0 Free Boxing Workout Routine
What do you read? Emptyby haralav Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:35 am

» Inazuma Eleven Strikers PC.rar.rar
What do you read? Emptyby haralav Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:21 pm

» Codigo Alimentario EspaNol Y Disposiciones Complementarias 6 Ed .
What do you read? Emptyby haralav Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:40 pm

» Shinwa Ep 1 : The Sacred Stone Kibo
What do you read? Emptyby hkoz Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:45 am

Affiliates

-----

-----
free forum

What do you read?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kalez
Admin
Kalez
Admin

Title : Thief of Failures
Skill : Jack of All

What do you read? Empty
PostSubject: What do you read?   What do you read? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:00 am

What kind of books do you all like to read?
genre?
average length?
hardcopy or ebook?
whats your fav?

personally for me i tend to stick with scifi-fantasy, and sometimes just fantasy. the longer the book and series the better, like Wheel of Time at 14 books around 800 pages each. hardcopy preferably. i dont have a kindle or nookbook so anything "e" i have to read on my pc... my favorite is a tossup between the Myst series and Wheel of Time

Last edited by Kalez on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rmcollective.wordpress.com
LadyLeilani
LadyLeilani

Title : Around the World
Skill : Writer

What do you read? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you read?   What do you read? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:11 am

Maaaan, when I was a kid I'd literally read a book every day to get my story fix. I usually read from the thriller/horror genre, but my favorite would be the fantasy genre.

The bookseries that gave me the fondest reading memories would be "The Last Vampire" series written by Christopher Pike. I remember starting off the series with the first three books bundled into one, read over 1000 pages of it from 9 at night into the morning.

One of my favorite stand-alone books was the Transall Saga (also known as Blue Light) written by Gary Paulsen.

I also prefer hard copies, but I've also never read anything in e-book format. My absolute favorite book would be between the two I mentioned, proof that I read way more as a kid.
Back to top Go down
kzar
kzar

What do you read? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you read?   What do you read? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:46 am

Let's see... I like a whole bunch of suff

genre: Action, Humour, Fantasy, Other?(Not sure what to call it). Realistic maybe? I dunno

average length: Ranging from 200 to 1000 pages...lol

hardcopy or ebook: Hard copy, definatly. I'm the same way about my games. I feel better if I can physically hold it in my hand.

whats your fav: Hard to choose. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, 20,000 Leagues under the sea, The Fault in Our Stars, Narnia. If I ever have time, I'm gonna start reading Legend of Drizzt. =D My dad has a TON of those books.

Back to top Go down
Kalez
Admin
Kalez
Admin

Title : Thief of Failures
Skill : Jack of All

What do you read? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you read?   What do you read? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:55 pm

kzar wrote:
Let's see... I like a whole bunch of suff

genre: Action, Humour, Fantasy, Other?(Not sure what to call it). Realistic maybe? I dunno

average length: Ranging from 200 to 1000 pages...lol

hardcopy or ebook: Hard copy, definatly. I'm the same way about my games. I feel better if I can physically hold it in my hand.

whats your fav: Hard to choose. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, 20,000 Leagues under the sea, The Fault in Our Stars, Narnia. If I ever have time, I'm gonna start reading Legend of Drizzt. =D My dad has a TON of those books.

I feel the same way. I have like 70 or so console game discs over multiple consoles. i have a few roms and isos but i would rather play on a console with a disc.
Back to top Go down
http://rmcollective.wordpress.com
kzar
kzar

What do you read? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you read?   What do you read? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:43 am

Well, some games I can ONLY play via rom/iso. All JAP only releases, any (S)NES game I wanna play. It also helps that I have a NES, SNES, GBA and Genesis emulator for my psp. So it still feels like Im playing the game on a console =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do you read? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you read?   What do you read? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you read?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AVA Community - RPG Maker VX & Ace Forums :: Bullshit Section :: General Chat-