AVA Community - RPG Maker VX & Ace Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome        IRC IRC  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
kzar
Question of the Day/Week/Month/Whenever Kzar feels like posting - Page 2 Vote_lcapQuestion of the Day/Week/Month/Whenever Kzar feels like posting - Page 2 Voting_barQuestion of the Day/Week/Month/Whenever Kzar feels like posting - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
A.v.a.
Question of the Day/Week/Month/Whenever Kzar feels like posting - Page 2 Vote_lcapQuestion of the Day/Week/Month/Whenever Kzar feels like posting - Page 2 Voting_barQuestion of the Day/Week/Month/Whenever Kzar feels like posting - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
LadyLeilani
BlackMuffin
Kalez
Dan
xShaddy
Hero
Kaptain J
Amycha
Latest topics
» ASTM A6 A6M
Question of the Day/Week/Month/Whenever Kzar feels like posting - Page 2 Emptyby haralav Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:36 am

» Powered By SMF 2.0 Free Boxing Workout Routine
Question of the Day/Week/Month/Whenever Kzar feels like posting - Page 2 Emptyby haralav Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:35 am

» Inazuma Eleven Strikers PC.rar.rar
Question of the Day/Week/Month/Whenever Kzar feels like posting - Page 2 Emptyby haralav Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:21 pm

» Codigo Alimentario EspaNol Y Disposiciones Complementarias 6 Ed .
Question of the Day/Week/Month/Whenever Kzar feels like posting - Page 2 Emptyby haralav Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:40 pm

» Shinwa Ep 1 : The Sacred Stone Kibo
Question of the Day/Week/Month/Whenever Kzar feels like posting - Page 2 Emptyby hkoz Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:45 am

Affiliates

-----

-----
free forum

Question of the Day/Week/Month/Whenever Kzar feels like posting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kzar
kzar

Skill : Writer

Question of the Day/Week/Month/Whenever Kzar feels like posting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Question of the Day/Week/Month/Whenever Kzar feels like posting   Question of the Day/Week/Month/Whenever Kzar feels like posting - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Question 1:
What is your favourite gaming system?
My Answer:
Spoiler:

Question 2:
Favorite game genre besides RPG?
Spoiler:

Question 3:
Which game has the best OST in your opinion?
Spoiler:

Question 4:
If you had to choose one game series to play for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Spoiler:

Question 5:
Chinese Food it Mexican Food?
Spoiler:

Question 6
What graphics do you like best? 8bit (nes), 16bit(snes,sega), photorealistic(360,ps3)? Etc. (not sure what to classify 64 and ps1/2 as)
Spoiler:

Question 7:
Male or Female lead? Cape or no cape? If cape, what colour?
Spoiler:

Last edited by kzar on Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:33 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BlackMuffin
BlackMuffin

Title : 私は日本語を話せません。

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day/Week/Month/Whenever Kzar feels like posting   Question of the Day/Week/Month/Whenever Kzar feels like posting - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:52 pm

I'd have to go with 64-bit (that's what the N64 used, hence the name Razz), since I've watched my cousin play N64 games when I was little and for some reason I always found 64-bit games super entertaining to watch (and play, once I understood what the hell was going on).
Back to top Go down
Kalez
Admin
Kalez
Admin

Title : Thief of Failures
Skill : Jack of All

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day/Week/Month/Whenever Kzar feels like posting   Question of the Day/Week/Month/Whenever Kzar feels like posting - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:18 pm

It depends on the game. I like a mix of games from all, but lately, all these graphically realistic games are all glitter and no game. Ive been playing more old school games lately than new ones. The new ones bore me so quickly.

Latest new games ive played that bored me:
- FF13
- Dragon Age
- Epic Mickey
- Mario Galaxy
- Zelda, Skywardsword
Back to top Go down
http://rmcollective.wordpress.com
kzar
kzar

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day/Week/Month/Whenever Kzar feels like posting   Question of the Day/Week/Month/Whenever Kzar feels like posting - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:33 am

Im BAAAAA-AAAACK!! I was on a vacation to NYC that I never told you about becuase I forgot to post that on Ava (please don't kill meee >.<) Anyways.... QUESTION 7! (the REAL question 7 since I skipped a number accidently xD)

Question 7:
Male or Female lead? Cape or no cape? If cape, what colour?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xShaddy
xShaddy

Title : Interior Crocodile Alliga
Skill : Mapper

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day/Week/Month/Whenever Kzar feels like posting   Question of the Day/Week/Month/Whenever Kzar feels like posting - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:09 am

Male Lead without cape~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day/Week/Month/Whenever Kzar feels like posting   Question of the Day/Week/Month/Whenever Kzar feels like posting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Question of the Day/Week/Month/Whenever Kzar feels like posting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2